Leaderboard not showing?

Apr 25, 2014 at 4:55 PM
Edited Apr 28, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Hi, Just installing and getting this off the ground... In my test game I've added a player, defined an achievement and awarded it to the player, I can see he now was some points but the leaderboard is blank with just a line accross the page but it does seem to be using Silverlight as when I right click it where the leaderboard should be the menu is silverlight prefs - it's almost as if the silverlight data either isn't there or has a problem.

I'm using the managed solution.

I see on the downloads section there's a bit for 'Silverlight Leaderboard' - do I have do download and import this into CRM for it to work?

Thanks!
Apr 28, 2014 at 3:38 PM
just an update, if I pop out the page into another window the leaderboard shows up!

So might be a rendering bug with the silverlight webresource in CRM2013?

Anyhow it's working so at least now we can continue testing and defining more achievements.
Coordinator
Apr 28, 2014 at 4:02 PM
Hi Dan
Apologies for the lack of response, I am without an internet connection at the moment due to a house move. I haven't tested the leaderboard in 2013, it's the intention to replace it with an html5 control but current work commitments and house move have slowed progress on the 2013 version somewhat.

Rob

Sent from my Windows Phone

Apr 28, 2014 at 5:40 PM
Hi Rob, non problem at all, I hope the move goes well and thanks for taking the time to do this in the first place!