v.Next Suggestions

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2012 at 3:49 PM

I am interested in hearing any suggestions for functionality to be included in future releases. I think this is an exciting concept and I'm sure there are lots of great ideas out there! 

Coordinator
Dec 17, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Note to self: add the concept of 'Game Teams' as a way of grouping players and add a toggle to the leader board to show 'team view' or individual view.

Dec 18, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I think it would be nice if the whole framework could be extended so players could participate in more than 1 game at a time.

Coordinator
Dec 18, 2012 at 7:45 PM

When you say participate in more than 1 game, would that be to simply participate in say 4 different games, or maybe have a 'parent game' added to the game so multiple games could be rolled up into a parent (a bit like goals & parent goals) so you could have a user participating in 'sales team A' game, which in turn rolls up into the 'Whole company sales' game?

I could see the latter being fairly easy to achieve but simply adding the ability to select an unlimited number of games for a user to participate in may be problematic in terms of upgrade path and would limit the ability for workflow to attribute game points & achievements to games.

Dec 19, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Having a parent and child games sounds interesting. I had not thought of that.

What I had suggested was just the simple ability to paticipate in more than 1 game at a time. For example a person could be in the sales game but also in the closed activities game and the client meetings game. Something of that sort.

Feb 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM
Any plans for any mobile support? Viewing rosters, scores, stats would be very interesting on a phone
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Hi, thanks for the suggestion. As this is a framework within CRM, we are tied to the mobile solutions presently available (i.e. CWR Mobility, Resco.net etc). I think we will see what happens with the Microsoft standard offering in the forthcoming feature releases as mobile is high on Microsoft's development roadmap. The likely course of action will be to adapt the leader board to fit this - probably using HTML5.
Rob